Charleston’s Pest Control Solution
Exclusive Pest Control is committed to quality pest control services for Charleston, SC, and the surrounding areas. We offer recurring pest control options to ensure that your home is always protected again unwanted pests. We also specialize in unique, one-off pest control situations as they arise. Either way, our focus is on making your home as comfortable and safe as possible for the long haul. EPC will provide you and your family with superior care and protection from unwanted pests utilizing state of the art treatment techniques. We also focus on upholding the highest level of safety standards. That is why we continue to remain Charleston’s premier pest control providers year after year.
- Highly trained and trustworthy technicians
- Customized Service Plan
- Customer Referral Plan
- Clean Courteous Professionals
- Expert Recommendations
To eliminate and control the mosquito population on your property Exclusive Pest Control provides monthly mosquito treatment to allow you a safe, comfortable, mosquito-free outdoor space.
Exclusive Pest Control uses the most effective bed bug heat treatments available. All EPC technicians have been highly trained by industry leading professionals to use heat to kill bed bugs.
Once you notice fire ant activity, contact EPC for an inspection and create a management plan for your home, school, office, or day care.
From The Bug Blog
- Despite the saying, “Good night. Sleep tight. Don’t let the bed bugs bite” no one sleeps tight knowing there’s unwelcome bedfellows. Knowing when to treat for bedbugs (as soon as you see one)...
- Whether you’re on the lookout for ants, spiders, or flies or a devastating combination of all of them and more, there are some specific considerations you should take into account before deciding when...
- We’ve all heard the lovely little name used for those winged monsters that look like a genetically altered cockroach: palmetto bug. But why do these erratically flying, menacing creatures get a softer,...
- Dealing with ridding your home of a pesky spider or cockroach in your home is normal. Handling a small infestation on occasion is simple with retail remedies such as sprays and traps. However, what if...
- Whether it is engaging a professional pest exterminator, using natural alternatives, or maintaining proper hygiene in your home, preventive pest control is the most effective way of preventing pest infestation....